Micro loop hair extension also called micro ring hair extension, is more and more popular for girls to make up their hair, however, do you know how to apply it on your hair, would you like to try it yourself? If so, you can read the following 7 tips or steps for how to apply for the micro loop hair extensions.
The newest technique in applying hair extensions is the micro ring method. Micro rings, or micro cylinders, are a way to extend natural hair without using complicated sewing or messy glues. Customers and hair stylists love the technique, because not only are micro loop hair extensions easy to install, but they are also lightweight and flexible. The other benefit of using micro rings is that they are completely safe for natural hair. Other techniques threaten the health of the hair by causing it stress and pulling it out upon removal. Micro rings remove this risk and help keep the hair healthy and vibrant.
How to Apply:
- Shampoo and condition the natural hair with a mild moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. It is very important to install hair extensions in clean, dry hair. Because micro rings can last for a while, you want all the dirt and debris to have been removed from the hair and scalp so the pores aren’t clogged.
- Completely dry the hair before continuing.
- Separate the hair into four workable sections: two in the front and two in the back. Hold the hair in place with clips.
- Push the pulling needle through one of the micro ring tubes. Push it all the way through, so the needle is showing on the other side.
- Starting with one of the back sections, partition off 1 inch of the hair in a straight line. Separate the hair again into very small sections. Starting with one small section, slide the hair through the micro ring tube.
- Take a portion of the extension hair and insert it into the tube as well. The hair should already be in pre-tipped portions. Work with one portion per section.
- Use the closer tool to flatten the micro ring. This closes the tube and attaches the extension hair to the natural hair.
- Repeat Steps 4 to 7 on the remaining sections of the hair until all of the extensions have been applied. To make the hair look completely natural and cover up the micro rings, leave a small section in the front undone. When you’re finished, curl or style the hair as desired.
- All done!
The much easier way of applying hair extensions is getting it done by professionals at a hair salon. This way, you can be sure that it gets applied perfectly and you can have them for a much longer time. At HESS, we have many experts working in the hair salon and barbershop that can provide this service for you. Also, you can benefit from other beauty services offered at HESS, including makeup services, skincare treatments, nail salon services, massage treatments, and so on. Don’t hesitate to contact us and book your appointment now!